Brief appetizer a la Carmela
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the grated cheese with the kaizer. Separately mix the yeast with the warm milk, until the yeast is completely dissolved. In addition, add oil, salt, egg and olives (sliced and pitted). Add the kaizer (diced bacon). Add sifted flour to prevent lumps and mix with a spatula.
We put the composition in silicone forms and put it in the oven (it was preheated) at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. In the last five minutes, beat the egg and grease them with egg, then leave them in the oven for a while.
They are good to serve and hot and cold. Ultra fast and get you out of trouble when guests show up.
Appetizer muffins with spinach and peppers
We present a special recipe, very easy to make that is suitable for many occasions, whether you have guests or you prepare them for children's snacks at school or for the office: Appetizer muffins with spinach and peppers.
Colorful appetizer muffins
For all the hurried mornings that you don't want to deprive of a healthy and lovingly prepared breakfast, for all the school / work packages that you want simple and full, for the fleeting snacks that this time you want salty and not sweet , as I would always be tempted to choose, for all the above reasons and many more besides, I created these little muffins appetizer colored.
They are very easy to prepare, available to anyone, fast and cheerful. Depending on the ingredients you find in the fridge, the muffins can always turn into something new, very tasty and special. Also, they can be colored differently, depending on the wishes, with natural dyes: spirulina powder for an intense green, spinach for greenery, beetroot for pink, tomato juice for a shiny brick, red cabbage juice for blue, etc. If you decide to try these colorful appetizer muffins, don't forget to tell us how they turned out!
Easter recipe - Appetizer muffins with cheese and eggs
To prepare this recipe you need the following ingredients:
- 160 grams of grated cheese
- 12 quail eggs
- 2 chicken eggs
- 60 grams of butter at room temperature
- 330 ml of whipped milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 280 grams of flour
- fresh parsley (one link)
- ground pepper
- salt to taste
- oil to lubricate the shapes in which the muffins will be made
- tomatoes that will be used to decorate the muffins
The muffins are prepared as follows: first of all, boil the 12 quail eggs. They have to be strong. After boiling, wait for them to cool, then you can peel them. Then, make a butter foam, using the mixer. Chicken eggs are added to this foam and they will be mixed, this time with the help of a whisk. Then add the grated cheese and continue to mix. Then add the chopped parsley and whipped milk and mix.
Put the baking powder in the flour. The two ingredients will be mixed with the composition that contains the cheese and the rest of the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
The composition will be put in 12 forms for muffins, greased with a little oil. Put half of the composition in the forms, then put a quail egg in each of the 12 forms. Then cover with the composition containing cheese.
The oven will be preheated. Then put the muffins and leave at a temperature of 180 degrees. In about half an hour I'm ready. To find out if they are ripe, you can test them with a toothpick. Then you can take them out of the oven. Wait for them to cool before removing them from the molds. After that they can be decorated with tomatoes.
I really like this recipe. I actually like the way you can juggle it. First of all, you can juggle the ingredients, put what you have in the fridge. Secondly, you can put the composition in any shape and that's how I make an appetizer "cake", muffins, even an appetizer cake. It's tasty and looks good. And, of course, easy to do. What's more, that's how my son eats any vegetables I can think of, including spinach and broccoli.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 tablespoon organic baking powder without phosphates
- 2 capsicums
- 4 cloves green onions
- a bunch of parsley
- about 50 grams of cheese
- about 80-100 grams of cheese
- about 50 grams of turkey ham (absolutely optional, it's rare in our house. This time I had in the fridge one that I found more ok, without preservatives, dyes and nitrites). It can be replaced with mushrooms or nothing.
- other ingredients work - olives work, almost any vegetable works.
Simple I said, simple it is. Chop all ingredients. Beat the eggs for 2 minutes and then add the flour mixed with baking powder. Then add the vegetables and what other ingredients we want and mix everything. If you want a saltier idea you can add saree. Or pepper. I prefer not to.
I put the composition with a spoon in some forms greased with a little butter and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes, probably at about 200 degrees. We can do the toothpick test.
Salted fasting muffins with spinach
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed powder + 6 tablespoons water (this combination will replace eggs)
- 2 cups and a half of wholemeal flour
- a tablespoon of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of baking soda
- a teaspoon of dried Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 hands of fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- a few slices of browned garlic and slices of cherry tomatoes for decoration (optional).
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix flaxseed powder with water and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and herbs, mixing well. Then add the onion, garlic and spinach, stirring again. Add the flaxseed mixture to all this, then water and olive oil and mix everything until you get a smooth dough.
4. Put the muffin papers in the special tray for them, then pour the dough over the forms, filling only two thirds of each. Sprinkle the garlic slices and cherry tomato slices on top.
5. Leave the muffins in the oven for about 25-30 minutes, until they grow and are browned. Leave them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then take them out on a plate.
Salted fasting muffins they are just one of the countless variants of absolutely delicious dishes that you can enjoy during this period.
Appetizer from brain paste
- approx. 300 g pork brains
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon olive oil & # 32 or butter
- 1 & # 32 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 & # 32 of finely chopped dried onion & # 32 I used the white part from 2 green onions
The nutritional data provided in some recipes are estimated, and their role is only informative. Values cannot be guaranteed and should not be used in the treatment of medical conditions.
The equipment and ingredient sections above may contain affiliate links to the products I use and recommend.
Have you tried the recipe? Tag @iuliana_bucate_aromate or hashtag #bucatearomate on Instagram so I can find you!
Baked egg, vegetable and bacon muffins
Baked egg, vegetable and bacon muffin recipe, a tasty and healthy food, perfect for an energetic start and good mood. They prepare quickly and easily, without spending much time in the kitchen.
Share with friends:
These egg, vegetable and bacon muffins in the oven It provides you with a healthy, filling and tasty breakfast. Wrapped in crispy bacon on the outside and fluffy on the inside, the muffins are perfect for a snack during the day, as well as an appetizer for a special day.
For these egg, vegetable and bacon muffins you can use any kind of vegetables you want or have at hand. You can also choose to incorporate the bacon into the composition of the muffin, but it is necessary to grind it and fry it beforehand.
Preparing these muffins from eggs, vegetables and bacon is simple and quick, so you will not spend much time in the kitchen. However, the final result will be extremely good-looking and tasty.
For extra flavor, before putting the muffins in the oven, you can add a little grated cheese on top or cheddar cheese. In any form you will choose to prepare them, you will surely enjoy a full and delicious meal.
Moreover, if the family is large or there are many friends, then you can double the amount of ingredients presented below, obtaining a generous portion of muffins, so that everyone will eat to their heart's content.
Muffins with olives
Muffins, sweet or salty, are always a dish that will get you out of trouble! Very easy to prepare, muffin recipes have about the same way of preparation: first we mix the liquid ingredients, then we add the dry ingredients and, finally, the additives: chocolate, fruits, nuts, vegetables, ham, etc. Today we are preparing the recipe for Briose with olives, very suitable for the school package of the little ones, but just as appreciated by the parents, in the office casserole.
Olive muffins - everything you need to know about the recipe
- From the quantities of the recipe come 12 pieces and muffins with olives.
- The dough stays in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also use it for pancakes or waffles, so you can prepare it and always have it at hand for fresh dishes.
- Once ripe, the muffins keep very well for up to a week in the refrigerator. For extra flavor, heat them in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
- In the basic composition, you can replace the olives with diced ham, peas, corn, diced cheese, bell peppers, carrots. Everything depends on your preferences and those of the little ones.
- In the school package, you can put apple slices with olive muffins, they fit perfectly.
- Due to the cream cheese, the muffins remain soft and fluffy even after cooling.
- They are also perfect as an appetizer at festive meals or in the evenings with dinner guests.
- Very easy to pack, I can come with you for a picnic or excursions.
Ingredients for 12 pieces of muffins with olives:
- 200g Goldessa cheese cream (natural or with greens)
- 2 eggs husband
- 100ml milk Pilos
- 50ml Primadonna olive oil
- 250g Belbake flour
- 100g Grana Padano Lovilio (or Parmesan)
- a sachet of Belbake baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- a teaspoon of dried thyme Kania
All the ingredients for the delicious recipe for Olive Muffins are waiting for you LIDL stores!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, prepare the muffin tray with special baking paper. In a large bowl mix eggs, milk, oil, cream cheese.
We must have a homogeneous composition, in which we add flour, parmesan, baking powder, spices. We mix very well. We put the olives, we mix. Using a spoon for ice cream, measure the dough into shapes so that they are ¾ full.
Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test. Let them cool a bit in the pan, then take them out on a plate to cool completely.
May you be the best! If you like savory muffins, try the recipes Salted muffins with cheese and pepper!
I think you'll realize that I like reinterpretations of recipes. That's how I am, I always imagined reinterpretations of clothes, interiors, objects of all kinds and look, it's time for food recipes. If possible, why not ?! And, yes, in the case of this recipe it is possible, I tested it!
The recipe from which we started, the appetizer muffins with telemea, can be found here, and below I will list the distinctive ingredients for the other two options.
–Briose variant 1: see the recipe here (with telemea and dill).
-Briose variant 2: the same ingredients, only that instead of telemea and dill it is put:
cheese- 100 g
red pepper- 1/2
chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
-Briose variant 3: the same ingredients, as in variant 1, but now we replace telemeau and dill with:
tomatoes dehydrated in oil- 2, crushed
chopped basil (fresh or dried)